How to install and activate ESET NOD32 Antivirus Trial
- Quick Start guide: download.eset.com/manuals/eset_eav_7_quickstartguide_enu.pdf
- User guide: download.eset.com/manuals/eset_eav_7_userguide_enu.pdf
- Video Guide: www.eset.com/us/resources/training/eav7_installation_enu/player.html
Step by step installation guide
- Uninstall other antivirus software
You must uninstall any previously installed antivirus software from your system before installing your ESET product (uninstallers for common antivirus software). When you are finished, continue to part 2 to install your product.
- Once you have downloaded the ESET Live Installer file, double click the file to run it
- In the Install ESET NOD32 Antivirus screen, click Next.
- Wait while the necessary files download.
- Click I Accept.
- Select the check box next to Yes, I want to participate (recommended).
In the Detection of Potentially Unwanted Applications section, select your preferred option (see What is a potentially unwanted application?)
Need A Nerd recommends ENABLING this setting.
- Wait as the product installs
- Click Finish to exit the Installation Wizard.
- The Product Activation Type window will open automatically. Select Activate trial license and click Next.
- Enter your email address to attach the trial to twice and select your Country and State (if applicable).
If you would like to receive email updates from ESET, click in the checkbox.
- ESET NOD32 Antivirus is now installed. Click Finish to exit and begin using the product.
Need help? Want to convert your trial into a full license?
Contact Need A Nerd on 0800 633 326
Charges may apply if remote support is required. You will be informed of this during your call.